Clear Your Facebook Search History: Facebook is one of the largest social networks in the world. There are currently billion of Facebook users worldwide today.
One beautiful thing about Facebook is that they keep updating the platform and adding more features so as to make the platform stand out.
Also See: How To Find Memories Today On Facebook
As a Facebook user, you must have heard or used the Facebook search before. People use the Facebook search on a daily basis, either to search for a person, a group, a page or even a post.
However, they would not want other persons to find out what they searched for. Aside from that, others don’t just like seeing those search history.
The question then is, is there a way to actually clear your Facebook search history?
Yes is the answer, and in this article, I will be showing you a detailed and yet quick guide on how to clear your Facebook search history.
How to Remove Facebook Search History
To clear your Facebook search history, follow the process below.
1. Open your Facebook mobile app or go to Facebook.com on a web browser and login.
2. Go to your profile by clicking your name or profile picture at the top right of Facebook.
3. Click Activity Log in the bottom right of your cover photo.
4. In the left column, click More, and then select Search History.
5. Click next to the search you want to remove, then click Delete.
6. Click Remove Search to confirm your decision.
That is all on how to clear the Facebook search. I hope this guide helps.
If you find any difficulty in clearing your Facebook search, feel free to leave a comment below, and will assist you.
- How to Download and Play Facebook Gameroom Games
- View Blocked Facebook List | Unblock Your Facebook Friends | How to See My Blocked List On FB
If you like this article, please share it.