This is a guide on Facebook logout button from My Profile Account | Facebook Log out login Now | Logout link URL. Continue reading to learn more.
Possible Reasons You May Want To Logout Of Facebook
- So your friend who just visited can access their account.
- If you logged in on someone else’s computer.
- To avoid being distracted with Facebook notifications.
- You may also want to logout to prevent Facebook from seeping your data in the background.
Quick Way Of Logging Out Of Facebook
- Click the downward facing arrow on the top right corner of the window (as shown in the image below).
- Select logout.
This logs you right out of Facebook.
Advanced Facebook Logout On All Devices
The Where You’re Logged In section of your Security and Login Settings shows you a list of devices and browsers that have been used to log in to your own personal Facebook account recently.
Each entry includes the date, time and approximate location when logging in, as well as the type of device used to access your account.
To log out of Facebook on another computer, phone or tablet:
- Go to your Security and Login Settings: https://web.facebook.com/settings?tab=security
- Click on the Where You’re Logged In section
- Find the session you want to end and click End Activity
Please share this article!