Do you want to know how to see the persons that are following you on Facebook? If yes, then I strongly recommend this article for you. Your friends automatically follow you. You can also let people who aren’t your friends follow you. Hence, haven known what this article is all about, let’s get started.
The advantages of knowing who is following you on Facebook can never be overemphasised. This is so because, with that knowledge, you at least become aware of your followers and how you can moderate the things that you share on your Facebook timeline. That sounds interesting, right? If yes, then you may want to learn how to go about this.
To manage who can follow you:
1. Click at the top-right corner and select Settings.
2. Click Public Posts on the left.
3. Select Friends or Public next to Who Can Follow Me.
· Public Post Comments: Allows you to select who can comment on your public posts. Learn how to adjust who can like or comment on your public posts.
· Public Post Notifications: Allows you to select if you want to get notifications when people who aren’t your friends start following you and share, like or comment on your public posts.
· Public Profile Info: Allows you to select who can like or comment on your public profile information, which includes profile photos, profile videos, cover photos, featured photos and News Feed updates about changes to your Intro section. Learn how to adjust who can like or comment on your public profile information
See Who’s Following You
If you’ve allowed people to follow you, you can see a list of your followers by going to your profile, clicking Friends below your cover photo and then clicking Followers. If you don’t have any followers, you won’t see this option
I hope you find this article helpful? Please share if you do. Also, feel free to leave a comment with the comment box below. We’ll love to hear from you.