Let’s begin the How Can I See Who Follows Me on Facebook | Facebook Hoax True or False?
Read below to learn if this is true or just another hoax.
How Can I See Who Follows Me on Facebook – Facebook Hoax True or False?
First and foremost, it is not a hoax. You can see who follows you on Facebook. If you’ve ever had the desire or been curious about who follows your Facebook posts, articles, pictures and all your other activities on Facebook, you can satisfy that desire and curiosity.
How To See Who Follows You On Facebook
Phase 1: Enable Following First
To be able to see who your followers are on Facebook, you need to have enabled the following in the first place. Just in case you didn’t do this already, here’s how to get it done.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Click on the downward-facing arrow on the top right corner.
- Click on “Settings” from the options that come up.
- Click on Public Posts.
- Click the “Who Can Follow Me” drop-down box on the upper right side of the page.
- Click on “Public” from the drop-down menu.
This will ensure that you see whoever follows you on Facebook.
Phase 2: Checking Who Follows You
Ensure that you’re following at least one person so the “Following” tab will appear in your “Friends” page.
- Click your username.
- Click Friends.
- Click Following. (You may select “More” first in the options bar to gain access to the “Following” option.)
- Click Allow Everybody To Follow Me if the option is available. You may have to click “OK” afterwards. However, you can skip this step entirely if the Allow Everybody To Follow Me option is not available.
- Click the refresh icon on the top left corner or rather “F5” for the Followers option to appear in the options bar.
- Click Followers. You may have to click “More” again and then click Followers in the drop-down menu.
- A list of people following you will come up.
Please share this with friends and others who might find it helpful.