Did you recently block someone on your Facebook list? Do you want to unblock that person? If yes, then worry no more as this article is just for you. i will show you how to easily find your block list to unblock them. Lets get started.
How to Find and View My Blocked List On Facebook – Facebook Blocked User Lists: Want to find those you blocked on Facebook so you can unblock them? Once in a long while, it’s okay to visit those people on your blocked list to make certain that you didn’t actually blocked them in error.
How To Locate Your Blocked List On Facebook
On a Laptop or PC
- Click in the top right of any Facebook page
- Click Privacy Shortcuts
- Click How do I stop someone from bothering me?
- Click View All Blocked Users.
On a Mobile Phone
1. Tap on the Facebook app in your device
2. Tap on the three-parallel-lines icon at the top right corner of your Android device. For iPhone device users, you’ll need to scroll down the page and you see the icon at the bottom of that page. Tap on it.
3. Tap Account Setting from the drop-down menu that appears
4. Tap Settings
5. Tap Blocking
6. At the block users section, you should see all the people you’ve blocked on Facebook.
That is how to locate your blocked list on Facebook.