Lets begin the How do I see my blocked list on Facebook? post.
ON YOUR FACEBOOK APPLICATION:To view your blocked list on your mobile application, there are two ways:
- On your Facebook app, tap on the menu button (☰)
- Tap on “Account Settings’ (for iPhone users tap on “Settings”)
- Tap on “Blocking”
- Tap on the menu button (☰)
- Tap on “Privacy shortcuts”
- Scroll down and tap on “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
- On the drop down menu, tap on “Blocked users”ON YOUR BROWSER:
- Click in the top right of any Facebook page
- Click “Privacy Shortcuts”
- Click “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
- Click “View All Blocked Users”.
Can you please share this(How do I see my blocked list on Facebook?) on facebook and all??
Blocking is reciprocal, so you also won’t be able to do things like start a conversation with them or add them as a friend. Keep in mind that blocking someone may not prevent all communications or interactions such as in apps or groups and only affects your experience on Facebook, not elsewhere on the web.
Note: Removing a block will not restore the friend connection. If you block a friend and then remove that person from your block list, you’ll need to send them a new friend request.