A lot of persons wish to recover their old Facebook account, but don’t know how to go about it. If you are one of them, this article will help.
In this article, I will be showing you how to recover your old Facebook account.
There are many ways by which you can easily recover your Facebook account. You may be able to get back into your Facebook account by answering a security question, using an alternate email address listed on your account or.
Keep in mind that you’ll only see these options if you set them up.
To see if you have these options:
- Go to the Facebook login page and click in the top right.
- Fill out the form to identify your account.
- Select I forgot my account on the next page if prompted.
- Look at the list of email addresses listed on your account. If you don’t have access to any of these, click No longer have access to these?
- Follow the instructions provided to answer your security question or , if you see these options, or contact your email service provider.
Once you get back into your account you can change your login email address at any time from your.
Hope it helps!