Hello guys, do you know you can add services to your Facebook page so that people will know what services your business offer?
Not everybody who visits your Facebook business page will message you, or ask if you offer certain services.
Some will just come, go through your page, and if they don’t find what they seek, they leave. Ensuring every person that visits your Facebook business page is converted to a customer should be your topmost priority.
The truth is that, its not that difficult anymore to market your goods or services on Facebook in this 21st century, as a result of the amazing features that have been developed and integrated into Facebook.
So, if your business yet doesn’t have a business page, you are really missing out on these amazing features. I’d recommend you create one for your business.
If you already own a Facebook business page but have not listed all the services you offer, then this article is for you.
Also See: How to Join Marketplace Buy and Sell
In this article, I will be showing you quickly how to add services to your facebook page.
If you are ready, then let’s get started.
How to Add Services to my Facebook Page
You can list services on your Page to let visitors know what your business offers.
The first thing you must do before you are able to add services to your Page is to add the Services tab.
To add the Services tab to your Page, follow the process below.
1. Open your Facebook mobile app or log in to your Facebook account.
2. Go to the page you want to add services to.
3. Click Settings at the top of your Page.
4. Click Templates and Tabs in the left column.
5. Scroll to the bottom and click Add a Tab.
6. Next to Services, click Add Tab and then click Close.
Now that you’ve added the tab to your Page, you can add services.
To do that, follow the process below.
1. Go back to the front page of your Page and click Services in the left column.
2. Click Add a Service.
3. Enter info about your service, then click Save.
4. To list another service, click Add a Service.
That’s all on how to add services to your Facebook page. I hope this article helps?
Also See: How To Find Liked Pages on Facebook