Every now and then we emphasize the value of cleaning your timeline by deleting unnecessary posts. It is easy to delete a single post, but for multiple posts deletion, it can get really challenging for most users. Facebook for Android has a feature that enables you to delete multiple posts at once from your timeline. A lot of users may not find it because it is not widely known. You can also hide multiple posts simultaneously if you are not cool with complete deletion.
How to Delete multiple posts from your Facebook timeline at once on Android
- Ensure your Facebook app is of the recent version.
- Access the Facebook app by tapping it open.
- Access your profile at the top corner of your feed.
- Scroll down till you find the timeline tab.
- Tap open the icon shaped like a gear near your timeline.
- Select the posts you want to hide or delete.
- Tap ‘next; at the top corner and select ‘delete posts’.
Note: You can only delete posts that you created and not the ones you’re tagged in. However, it’s possible to remove tags from posts you are tagged in. Doing so deletes the link between your profile and selected posts.