Do you want to learn how you can change your name on Facebook? If yes, then I strongly recommend this article to you. A lot of persons don’t really know that there is a possibility of changing one’s name on Facebook. How you can do this easily on Facebook constitute the most reason why this article becomes pertinent. Hence, without expending more time, let’s get started.
You may want to change your Facebook name for a couple of reasons out there. The reason could be because as a woman, you got married and then have the need to change your surname or because you acquired a new degree and want to add that title to your name like John James (Ph.D.), Sounds interesting right?
How to change your name
Changing your Facebook name is really not a herculean task, simply follow this tips below
- Load your Facebook profile, and click the down-pointing arrow in the top-right of the page and click Settings.
- Under General look for Name, click Edit and enter your new name.
- Click Review Change, enter your password, and click Save Changes.
To change your name on Facebook on a computer:
- Review our name standards.
- Click in the top right of any Facebook page and click Settings.
- Click Name.
- Enter your name and click Review Change.
- Enter your password and click Save Changes.