How To Find Liked Pages on Facebook: You can like business pages on Facebook from your Facebook account.
When you like a Facebook page, you will see every new updates made by that page on your news feed.
Also See: How To Find Memories Today On Facebook
If you want to view all of the pages you have liked on Facebook, then this article is for you. In this article, i will quickly show you how to how to find like page on Facebook using a PC and a mobile device.
How To Find Liked Pages on Facebook
Follow this process to find like pages on Facebook via PC.
1. On your PC web browser, go to Facebook.com
2. Click “Profile.”
3. Click “Info” under your profile photo.
4. Scroll down to the “Activities and Interests” bar and click “Edit.”
5. Click “Show Other Pages” to list all of the sites that you have “Liked” on Facebook.
On a Facebook Mobile App
Follow this process to find like pages on Facebook via your mobile app.
1. Open your Facebook mobile app.
2. Tap the Search bar at the top of your news-feed.
3. Type Pages on the search field and tap search
5. Tap See All under the “Pages I like” heading.
Thats all on how to How To Find Liked Pages on Facebook.
I hope this article helps? Please share this article.