Facebook Messenger app free download is available to all Android and iOS device users.
Downloading Facebook messenger is very easy to do, provided you have a supported device and connected to the internet.
Messenger app is a stand-alone instant messaging app for Facebook that allows all Facebook users to connect and chat with their friends and loved ones right with their mobile devices.
If you are yet to download and installed the Facebook messenger app on your mobile device, you have been missing alot.
Hence, in this article, I will be showing you how you can download and install the Facebook mobile app in your device.
Messenger App Free Download Features
The Facebook messenger app is packed with amazing features, and the beautiful thing about it is that is free to download.
This means that you do not have to pay a dime to use the Facebook messenger app.
In addition, it will also interest you to know that you do not need to pay to use the Facebook messenger app.
With the messenger app, sending and receiving messages on Facebook is easy, provided the recipient is also on Facebook and has internet connection.
Aside from chatting, you can share files on Messenger app. Some of the files you can share with Facebook messenger app include photos, videos, and just any file type and size.
Another amazing feature of the Facebook messenger app is the voice and video call feature.
With this feature, you can make voice and video call to other messenger app users.
Download Facebook Messenger App – Messenger App Free Download
Downloading and installing the Facebook messenger app is very easy.
To download the Facebook messenger app, follow the procedure below.
1. Open the Google Play Store on your device.
Also See: How To Create A Poll On Facebook
2. Type ‘Messenger’ in the search field. A list of apps will appear.
3. Find the app developed by ‘Facebook Inc’ – which should be at or near the top of the list –and select it.
4. Tap the ‘Install’ button.
5. Once it has downloaded, tap the ‘Open’ button on the Messenger Google Store page.
6. Login using your Facebook account, or if you don’t have one tap on the ‘Not on Facebook?’ button on the login screen.