To see who poke you on Facebook follow the steps below
- Open Facebook and
- Enter your Facebook account information, then tap Log In.
- Tap ☰. It’s near the top-right corner of the screen
- Tap See All at the bottom of the “Apps” list.
- Tap Pokes, and a list of people who’ve poked you will appear near the top of the list, while people Facebook thinks you should Poke appear beneath “Suggested Pokes.”
- If “Suggested Pokes” is at the top of the list, then you haven’t received any new pokes.
Comment via Facebook