My Facebook Account Immediately?- Is it possible to permanently delete all of your Facebook profile, messages, photos, videos, and Facebook friends?
The simple answer is YES. And this post will show you the way to completely get rid of your Facebook account.
You may have sought various ways to delete your Facebook account, but have not succeeded. However, here is a quick and easy guide to delete your Facebook account permanently.
What to do before deleting your Facebook account
Before you delete your Facebook account permanently, ensure you back up all your Facebook information. Here is how to quickly download your Facebook data.
To download a copy of your Facebook data:
1. Click the drop-down arrow in the top right of Facebook, then click Settings.
2. In the left column, click Your Facebook Information.
3. Next to Download Your Information, click View.
4. To add or remove categories of data from your request, click the boxes on the right side of Facebook.
5. Select other options, including:
- The format of your download request.
- The quality of photos, videos, and other media.
- A specific date range of information. If you don’t select a date range, you’ll request all the information for the categories you’ve selected.
6. Click Create File to confirm the download request.
After you’ve made a download request, it will appear as Pending in the Available Files section of the Download Your Information tool. It may take several days for us to finish preparing your download request.
Once we’ve finished preparing your download request, we’ll send a notification letting you know it’s ready.
To download a copy of data you requested:
1. Go to the Available Files section of the Download Your Information tool.
2. Click Download and enter your password.
You can also click Show more to view information about your download request, such as the format and when it will expire.
How to Delete Facebook Account Permanently
1. Click at drop-down arrow at the top right of any Facebook page.
2. Click Settings then click Your Facebook Information in the left column.
3. Click Deactivation and Deletion.
4. Choose Delete Account, then click Continue to Account Deletion.
5. Enter your password, click Continue and then click Delete Account.
That’s all on how to delete your Facebook account permanently.