Lets begin a post on How Do I Deactivate My Facebook Account? Continue below:
Facebook is good, but sometimes your sanity would require to take breaks from time to time. This is where the deactivation of facebook account is ideal. Checking your news feed every 30 minutes and you can get tiring. Deactivating (Disable) your account will hide your profile from everyone on Facebook, but preserve your information in for when you feel like going back.
Follow this introduction below to quickly get your account deactivated and reclaim your free time. Make sure you really want to do it!
- First, you have to login Facebook :
2. Then, click here and re-enter your password (maybe), tap Continue
3. Choose reason you want deactivate account (I spend too much time using Facebook):
4. Tap Close
5. After that, tap Deactivate
ad: Changing your facebook password
How to Deactivate Facebook Account on Desktop Computer
1. First, you have to login Facebook :
2. Then, click here and retype password (maybe) :
3. Choose reason you want deactivate account (anything):
4. Next, choose Close:
5. Next, click Deactivate:
6. Finally, choose Deactivate Now:
Now, nobody can see you on Facebook, but if you log in your account will Reactivate.
Also check: How to deactivate facebook account on Mobile
Can you please share this(How Do I Deactivate My Facebook Account?) on facebook and all??