Are you tired of using Facebook or your old Facebook account? Do you want to know how to deactivate your Facebook account? If yes, then read on.
Facebook is good, but sometimes your sanity would require to take breaks from time to time. This is where the deactivation of a Facebook account is ideal. Checking your newsfeed every 30 minutes and you can get tiring. Deactivating (Disable) your account will hide your profile from everyone on Facebook, but preserve your information in for when you feel like going back.
Follow this introduction below to quickly get your account deactivated and reclaim your free time. Make sure you really want to do it!
- First, you have to login Facebook :
2. Then, click here and re-enter your password (maybe), tap Continue
3. Choose the reason you want deactivate account (I spend too much time using Facebook):
4. Tap Close
5. After that, tap Deactivate
How to Deactivate Facebook Account on Desktop Computer
1. First, you have to login Facebook :
2. Then, click here and retype password (maybe) :
3. Choose a reason you want deactivate account (anything):
4. Next, choose Close:
5. Next, click Deactivate:
6. Finally, choose to Deactivate Now:
Now, nobody can see you on Facebook, but if you log in your account will Reactivate.
Also check: How to deactivate the Facebook Account on Mobile
Can you please share this(How Do I Deactivate My Facebook Account?) on Facebook and all??