updated post on How do I remove a page from my Facebook?
How to remove a Facebook Page
- Click Settings at the top of your Page
- From General, click Remove Page
- Click Delete [Page name]
- Click Delete Page and then click OK
Also keep in mind your Page won’t be permanently deleted until 14 days has elapsed, but you can unpublish your Page at any time.
How to cancel or Undo Facebook Page deletion
Follow the tips below to cancel your Facebook page deletion:
- Go to your Page within 14 days of scheduling to delete your Page
- Click Cancel Deletion at the top of your Page
- Click Confirm and then click OK
Note: In the case where you can’t find the delete option on your FB Page, make certain that you’re truly an admin of that Page.
Is this guide still confusing or you find anything hard to do? Please leave us with a comment describing the problem or read these guides: